Residential homes will typically require house slab foundations and concrete driveways. As we are highly recommended concreter’s in Brisbane, we can do it all for you.
Most commonly, domestic driveways are formed with one of the following types of concrete:
Exposed Aggregate Driveways
- Exposed Aggregate material (Hy-tec, Midway, Frame, Mentone and Broadway).
Charcoal Concrete Driveways
- Charcoal Coloured Concrete – recommended amount per cubic meter is 1 BAG.
- Black Concrete – uses 2 BAGS as the recommended amount per cubic meter.
Plain Concrete Driveways and paths
- Plain Concrete – being the easiest to finish it’s usually the cheapest option, as there’s much less work involved in preparing and pouring it.
- Other concrete suppliers have many types of colors which will require a special order.
Except for more specialized concrete designs required for your project, the standard 25MPA ready mix concrete is quite likely going to be perfect for your design needs – however sometimes a proect requires a stronger strength concrete and so the MPA needs to be increased, and the premium concreting company in Brisbane we are happy to answer any questions about exactly what you will need!
As well as the concrete itself, pathways and driveways around your home often need sub-base preparation work, or excavation done first. Digging out softer soil, leveling and laying down crushed rock to be compacted firmly, can be crucial to long lasting concrete, and leaving a good finish on the surface.
Once the type of concrete needed has been chosen, you can get the overall design completed. It’s always a great idea to try and see the different types of concrete you might want in person, looking at other homes and going through showrooms or even styling magazines. As registered concreters working across Brisbane, we can help explain all the differences. Check our home page
We pride ourselves on quality work, and so our pricing can be influenced by the scope of works, the kind of concreting you require, how our pumps can get access, reinforcing steel requirements etc.